Daily routines are integral parts of our lives; sometimes they even make us feel trapped.
But we all have tasks, which we enjoy the most. My favorite part of the day is when I have to visit the grocery store.
I love shopping products, which will turn into a delicious meal. Making my family happy, brings meaning to my life.
While you shop almost every day, probably you are not participating in surveys that often.
If you are curious to find out how can you combine both shopping and surveys and get $5,000 dollars (in gift cards) I will share with you who gives you that opportunity:
Kroger is one of the biggest retailing company in America. Groceries, personal care, floral, home and electronics, pet care and baby supplies are only part of the endless product line, which they offer. The company is constantly trying to improve their service. Therefore they give you a chance to win:
- 5,000 dollars (in gift cards)
- $100 dollars gift card
- 50 fuel points
All you need to is participate in their survey and answer few quick questions.
Here are 5 reasons why you should take part in their research:
- Because of your opinion, Kroger will become a better place for you and your family
- It will take you only 6 minutes (or even less) to complete the whole survey
- At the end of the survey, you will surely receive 50 fuel points
❗A SIDE NOTE: 50 fuel points are giving you 5¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up. Another way to gain fuel points is when you shop at Kroger. Each dollar you spent while you are there is equal to 1 point.
4. The chance to enter and win sweepstakes, which worth 5 000 dollars in gift cards is something shouldn`t miss. On an average basis, 4 member families are spending approximately 4.045 dollars per month. Winning the 5 000 dollars in gift cards will help your budget immensely. If you are single or couple, then you can benefit from this reward at least 3 months.
5. If you are not lucky enough to win the 5000 dollars in gift cards, don`t lose hope, you might get the 100 dollars gift card. The 100 dollars prize can fit your weekly grocery budget perfectly.
Requirments for participants:
- You must be 18 years or older, US or District Columbia resident.
- If you are a Kroger employee or you have relatives working there, you can`t participate in the survey.
- English or Spanish reading and writing skills are required.
More information about the rules you can find at this link
❗❗❗IMPORTANT: You can take part in the survey from 1st of January 2018 until 31st March 2018.
Via what channels can you participate:
- Online via this website (store receipt is required)
- By mail – write your full name, address and phone number on a postcard and send it to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547 (store receipt is not required)
What is the survey about:
The survey will cover some generic topics such as customer service, cleanliness, and freshness of products. In most of the questions, you will be asked to rate their service. The research doesn`t require much writing. Therefore it will take only 6 minutes of your time.
How to take part in the research:
- Visit www.krogerfeedback.com from any device (such as a laptop, tablet or mobile phone)
- Choose a language, either English or Spanish
- Enter the date and time of your last visit (it is written on your receipt)
- Fill in the ID number (also can be found on the receipt)
- The survey will now begin, answer few quick questions about your experience in Kroger.
- When the questions are over you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes.
- If yes, just leave your contacts such as name, e-mail, address and phone number.
That is, 7 easy steps will bring you closer to winning. Don`t forget that there is only 1 big prize of 5000 dollars in gift cards and 100 gifts cards of 100 dollars.
While there are many stores offering surveys, only Kroger is giving you a chance to win such rewarding prizes. If you want to try your luck don`t waste another minute, and visit the nearest Kroger shop. Mind that the survey will be over on 31st of March!